Friday, July 13, 2012

Name and a Blessing.

Im already regretting having my mom be in charge of the pictures on Hadleys blessing day, because well.... i NEVER get them from her. She looked absolutely beautiful. Just what i imagined. Homemade lace leggings by "granny couture" (my mom), the most darling cream pleated dress, a homemade headband by "granny couture" ( i know i know what would we do without her), the cutest pearl bracelet made by Kara, and of course a geourgous afgan my mom crocheted. She was blessed that first Sunday in June by her dad, what a great day it was. My sister came into town for it and i couldnt have done it without her. We had a brunch at our house after the blessing and basically my mom and sister did everything for it. We had the yummiest pancake bar, any syrup you can imagine, bacon, fresh orange juice, cinnamon rolls, orange rolls, fruit, banana cake, christmas moring caserole(so yum)... just a lot of yummy food. Cousins and family came, and we had a wonderful sunday. She is definately loved. Now hopefully ill get those pictures from my mom.... but how darling did hadley look? oh man i just love her.