Monday, October 12, 2009

Dearest husband.


Jordan is really the best husband anyone could ask for. He really does amaze me. He works so hard. 18 credits and working full time, i dont think i could do it... but i do know how much i appreciate all that jordan does for me. I work 3 days a week doing hair. I use to work at Nordstrom but then decided to just focus on hair. With only working 3 days a week, i always say to Jordan "im gonna go try and get a job at Paul Mitchell school or Anthropologie" his response is always, no. He says "britt, maybe that seems like fun now but it wont be, and you need your days off you always have something going on anyways" The point being is, he takes care of me and i am so lucky that i have that. I know i am. So today i just want to say, thanks Jordan for all that you do. I LOVE YOU! and appreciate all your hard work.