Tuesday, January 31, 2012

torn.

Hudsons nursery was easy for me, im kinda a one way street with boys. I have found that there are so many different ways i can go with my girl nursery, and i think i am pretty set on a way but then i see something else and think "maybe i should do that". I fell in love with the nursery on "me oh My" blog. I would make mine a little more shabby, but she was kind enough to share the wall color. I would do that wall color with just all cream and white things. The thing that im torn most on is the cribs! wicker or iron? I adore them both. Here is the nursery that i have I have had in mind for a long time....
Heres the funny thing about all this, i have the mobile, the bedding, the pouf is in progress, i got the most darling mirror (but it could be used in any nursery) so then i was in pbk and i kinda love this bedding so then i get thinking... should i do something like this? Or i have the cutest anthropologie bed spread i could make into crib bumpers... im leaning towards the top one. Its what ive always had in mind, ive always loved iron rod cribs and should just go with my gut right? i thought making these boards would help but im not sure if it did...