Sunday, March 18, 2012

4 more weeks.

I feel real good about the fact that i only have 4 more weeks left. Out of 40 weeks... thats nothing! I can count that on one hand. Some days I am ready for 2 kids, some days I tear up thinking about how Hudson isnt gonna be my baby (doesnt mean im not excited for this little gal! cause i am, but i know some of you moms have experienced this?) maybe..., Some days 4 weeks seems WAY too soon and i get anxiety thinking about the delivery (everyone knows i hate hospitals) BUT i would never do a home birth and im in love with dr. Harter. I am most definately PRO doctors! Especiallly Harter, i recommend him to anyone, its the one of the enjoyable parts about brewin a babe, i get to see harter! All in all im feeling good, not too uncomfortable but i really dont think my stomach has anymore room in it! i feel big, people tell me im not but i just laugh.