Sunday, March 4, 2012

Best baby shower ever.

My mom seriously outdid herself. What do you expect when you get my mom and my aunt Kathie together? nothing but perfection. The dye girls and my mom put together the most beautiful shower i could ever  imagine. I was so grateful for all of their help. Kathie spent all day with my mom helping her, Britt made so many yummy things, Cami came over and helped get stuff together, and Kara brought some yummy drinks. I have to give my mom a huge shout out, she worked so hard on all the decorations and baked the cutest cookies and most delicious orange rolls. So many of my best friends came and SPOILED me. I am not kidding, this little gal own all of baby gap. SO MANY DARLING CLOTHES! and i got tons of my favorite swaddle blankies. love them. I cant even begin to say how special and loved i felt. So loved!! That day i had so many of my friends who dont live in Vegas call to wish me a happy shower day and that they wish they could be here, that meant so much. I really have been blessed with the best friends and family and feel so so lucky and loved. So thank you everyone for the darling gifts, thank you to everyone who helped put it together and most of all thank you mom for being the best ever. I love you. So does Berklie/ Hadley... whatever her name shall be.....







im sad i didnt get a pic of the darling cookie pizza bar! or close ups of all the delicious food, but i had this cell phone pic of the darling sugar cookies.