Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Easter Weekend.

Im seriously disappointed in myself for not getting out my dang camera! i guess being 38 weeks pregnant does that to ya, makes you a slacker. Easter weekend was fabulous and Hudson enjoyed every second. Saturday morning we woke up and went to my Aunts house for an Easter egg hunt and donuts, after the hunt (hudson absolutely loved and just smiled so big when he found the eggs, he would not let go of his bucket all day) we got cafe rio with my family then went back to my moms and died easter eggs. After we were done dying easter eggs we went down to my Uncle richards and swam for 4 hours. I am in trouble with hudson, he LOVED the water and is obsessed with his cousin cooper and wanted to be just like him. So lucky for me cooper hung out in the shallow beach front. Sunday we have the tradition of waking up at the crack of dawn (5am) and going to red rock and doing a "sunrise service". My moms family has been doing it for almost 36 years i believe. We go and do a service, we rotate families each year. The Dyes were in charge this year and did such a great job. Then we make scones and have breakfast. On the way home around 8:30 hudson fell asleep and slept till 12! he was sleepy to say the least. Later in the day the easter bunny came and brought hudson some flip flops, and a swim suit and shirt. Then we went to my mom and dads for dinner and ate the yummiest meal and my mom did easter gifts for the little kids. She always gets them a pottery barn kids beach towel with flip flops. The kids are obsessed with the towels. Hope everyone had a fabulous Easter! here are some pics from my phone from the weekend.
 Easter egg Hunt at aunt Kathies.
 best of friends! Hudson seriously LOVES Cooper. he wakes up everyday "i want cooper"
he was so beyond exhausted saturday. He played played played all day with no nap.