Sunday, June 10, 2012

Swim lessons

Swim lessons started, Hudson is a little leary of the water after he took a fall in but he is doing so great, ya he screams but what 2 year old doesnt ;). He loves his swim teacher, he always tells me "i love barb" or "I swim with Barb". I really wanted to start Hudson last summer at 1 years old but Jordan wouldn't let me. Hadley will definately be starting next summer (so jord be prepared to pay for two kids). I am in such regret for not starting him when he was one! Barb is so so great. I think its so important that kids learn how to survive if they did fall in. Ya you always think "that would never happen", but it does, to some of the best parents. He has one more week of lessons, I would love to get him in for 2 more weeks with her but she only teaches for two weeks at my moms then she moves on. Happy swimmin!


he looks terrified, I know.