Sunday, August 16, 2009

Happy birthday Mother Dearest.


What to say. I have the best mom. She is amazing and amazes me everyday. She cares so much about everyone... her children, husband, mother, sisters, brothers.. etc. She is always helping somebody in some way. During Cami's wedding i wanted my mom to come over to go somewhere but she couldnt cause she was busy busy sewing table cloths. Its just one little example of how she is willing to help with anything...minus early morning seminary :). Heres some things i LOVE about my MOMSY.
-She adores her husband even when he is grumpy, she says open your mouth and forces "Happy Juice" down his throat. (that goes for all the kids also, she swears by happy juice) Yes it really is called happy juice.
-The love she has for her mom. Everytime she is gone she calls me to make sure me, or one of us kids has checked on Grannybird.
-She never complains. NEVER.
-She is tough stuff. Even with a bad knee she climbs bears hump, yeah she could sit in the cabin but like i said she is tough.
-She is a goof ball. Sometimes she breaks out in this funny voices and weird hand movements, mostly when she has lots to do and is going nuts.
-She is a Positive Polly. Which is good cause sometimes her kids are Negative Nancys. She keeps us going. In high school she would bribe me to read the positive books, and in college she mailed my whole apartment the book "The Secret"...along with the Oprah DVD about it.
-She could eat Chocolate for every meal. She Loves Chocolate Chips. when i say love i mean LOVE.
-She makes the best cake ever. She has a secret. I cant share. No, she uses milk instead of water like the recipe calls for. Just a couple months ago i was helping her make some cup cakes and i used water and she told me they weren't gonna be good. I said whoops sorry mom i was just following the recipe on the box. I guess i am suppose to know better by now :)
-She always puts others before her.
-She always gives money to people with signs on the street. im not calling them homeless. sometimes i dont believe that they are. I always say "mom please no dont stop please no no no " and of course she rolls down her window and gives them five bucks.
-She is SUPER creative and Talented. I always had the best school projects cause she would always help me.
-She can fix any item of clothing. Even a wedding dress the night before. Oh and that beautiful lace jacket i wore with my wedding dress.. yes she made that.
-She is a super cool mom & im so happy my kids get to have her as a granny. Granny Sparke.
-She loves sparkle lotion, thats where granny sparkle comes from, before any of the grandkids were born we decided thats what she would be called, none of the grandkids call her that but no worries cause mine will! i love it!
-She is the perfect shopping buddy. Well i have trained her to what i like so thats why she is so perfect :)
-She is a great great cook!
-She loves the gospel. She reads the book of mormon lots and lots. i wish i was more like that
-She hates dogs, me too... yuck.
-She is easy going and a lover of life. Happy birhtday mom! i love you tons!