Wednesday, December 2, 2009

My most Favorite time of the Year!

I love this time of year! I love My parents house during this time and how beautifully decorated it is. My Family has a lot of traditions... here is a few i am looking forward to!


1. Fresh cut Christmas trees. We go to Brian Head every year and cut down a fresh big green yummy christmas tree. I love it. I am so against fake trees... my parents made me that way. It was a lot easier when we had our cabing in Brian Head cause the boys would go out Thanksgiving morning and do it cause thats where we always spent thanksgiving. Now its a planned trip and my dad is the best tree picker outer.

2. Our Annual Family ginger bread house making. We go all out, its a blast. My dad always has the best one.
 
dont you agree?


3.The Christmas Eve Party at Aunt Angies and Uncle Richards with all the cousins. We have had the same santa and mrs. clause come since i can remember. We have a nativity, exchange cousin gifts, a family is in charge of a spiritual thought, we sing silent night holding hands and eat dinner.
 
they tell real good stories.
 
4. Christmas Pjs. My mom always does such a good job on them! When i was little i always got some crazy slippers! love it.
5. My moms delicious souft bread. Its a family swiss recipe. and Bratslie cookies, also a swiss christmas tradition.
6. Blind center Christmas dinner. Just reminds me how kind and caring my pops is.

i love this month. I love that its so focused on Christ. My mom and I always say we wouldnt even care if christmas day didnt come, its the month and spirit thats so great.  so happy December everyone! i love this month.