Friday, August 28, 2009

On the Mind of the Seagers.

I woke up early early this morning! I think its the P90x it gives me lots of energy, which is good..i had been sleeping in lately(sleeping in to me is 9am) so i am starting to feel like my usual self. Oh I began P-90x and i LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!!! I have the best job in the world, doing hair is seriously the very BEST! Jordan started class this week, i have to be honest the two weeks he didnt have school were very nice! I almost finished all the laundry, boys have so much! let me tell ya! We go to lake powell next weekend and i am so excited! the whole family will be there! We will soon have a new nephew, jordans sister found out she is having another boy... i said oh good maybe i will be able to give my mother in-law her first granddaughter :). I have the cutest nursery kids ever, we have 13 kids in Jordan and I's nursery.  on sunday i brought 15 balloons and blew them up. We played games where you couldnt let the balloon touch the ground, it entertained them for an hour. Good thinking sugardoodle! I need a pedicure so badly, i just hate spending money on them. Jordan got me a massage at massage envy and it was awesome. Your first massage there is only $39, and massage envy is a franchise so you can just go to all 500 of them throughout the las vegas valley. oh shhhh i didnt say that. One of my clients told me:), so it wasnt my idea. I know i have said it lots lately but i am so excited for october, november, december.... im such a holiday lover and i cant wait to decorate our home! so fun! I started making headbands, i was at Urban and a headband cost $25, no way! so i decided to just make some. FUN! My mom and i are also making Pillows, thats real fun too. I love learning how to do new things, and I have the creative mom for the teacher. Oh boy, I am obsessed with ETSY. Its darling. I will have to post pictures once i put up my wall decals at my house... they have so many cute ones and it makes me so excited to decorate a little babies room! good priced also! I lit the candle "capri blue" from anthropologie, mmmm its my favorite scent. I love when the house smells like fresh laundry and its clean with an anthropologie candle burning. I cant believe september is almost here! My sister in-laws birthday is tomorrow, its fun cause usually i am at school for her birthday but i live her now so we are going to CELEBRATE! its her GOLDEN BIRTHDAY! thats a big deal :). Everything is great with us, Happy Friday Everyone!!!